Saturday 24 May 2008

I've been triple tagged!

I've been tagged three times by Angel from Shabby Angel, Sharrie from View to the hill and Clare from Dollydollop.


The rules: Answer 5 questions about myself. At the end of the post tag 5 people and post their names, go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog for the rules. Let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.

1 -What was I doing 10 years ago?

My children were 4, 8 and 11 years old. The youngest had just started school nd the eldest had gone to comprehensive school as she was the only child in Y6 in the village primary she went on her own, but she was fine. I started to work in a school and was doing English Lit with. the OU.
I was also a school governor so school took up a lot of my time! We also went camping for the first time, which was great.

2- Things on my to do list today.

Take 14 year old daughter to stables for a few hours.
Go shopping take the scenic route via charity shops and car boot!
Go and look at caravan to buy, which we didn't have time to do yesterday.
Paint kitchen/dining room wall and replace furniture.
Take dog for a walk on the moors.

3- Snacks I enjoy.

Cheese, melted cheese on crackers, peppers and hummus, revels, minstrels, jelly babies.

4- Things I would do if I was a millionaire.

Buy a farm, camper van, mercedes convertible, few dogs - shitzu, miniature pug, yorkie.
Houses for my children.
Give some money to charity - SIDS as although I have never been affected by this I think it's a worry for any parent and stroke charity as my mum died of a stroke 3 years ago.

5- Places I've lived.

Quick answer - Cornwall - 2 towns and 1 village.

Tag 5 people

Ted and Agnes
Pacific Robin
Poohs abode
The little snug
Vintage Pleasure

1 comment:

sharie said...

enjoyed reading you tag answers!