Wednesday 30 July 2008

Just a little reminder .....



In case you have forgotten what the weather was like on Sunday .........

Seaton





Looe









Looe beach








Hopefully the sun will put it's hat on again this weekend!


I did manage to pick up a couple of treasures!
4 sundae dishes and an eggcup.

A lovely large, rose patterned bowl with a bit of crazing but lovely none the less!



And I've received my July swap from Trixie38 on the shabby chic forum. A lovely strawberry conserve pot with spoon and some pretty beaded tablecloth weights that she had made herself.

And finally my 18yr old has been moaning that there isn't any pictures of her on my blog so just to keep her quiet. She's the one on the left, nearest to the camera.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous girls you have!

angel said...

The pic's are lovely [as usual] and all your bits are Bargains..... and scrummy [as usual] and the Family are beautiful, Bless them they look like they are all enjoying themselves.

Your swaps are also delish.....

Mwah. X x X x X

Lace hearts said...

I love Looe and Polperro, and we've spent fab holidays there, so it was great to see your pics. Makes me want to go back again! Love the pic of your daughter and friend.

Curlew Country said...

Oh England in the summer time! Raining here again today so thanks ever so much for giving me a glimpses of the glorious South West. Smashing treasures btw, I'd love to eat an degg from that cup.
Hope the sun shines for you this weekend too and you get to read those lovely books outside.
Stephx

Mrs Jelly said...

That's just not fair!
Posting pictures of sunny Cornwall!
Especially as we won't be coming down that way at all this year.
(PS - I'm having a fab blog giveaway - I hope you can drop by and have a look!)

angel said...

Just had to pop in and tell you that you will be getting your swap from me this month... yoohoo. [may even remember to post the cup and saucer too] oops.
I will get you something really really nice, to make up for the wait. Mwah X x X x X Mwah.

Sal said...

I think we might need reminding again about those blue skies..they seem to be missing Devon right now!!