Monday, 31 January 2011

Whoops, it's the end of January already!

I've joined Annie the felt fairy's challenge to do a make a month during 2011. As I normally make things for others I'm going to take this opportunity to make some things for myself & cross some things off my want to make list.
So in January I have crocheted a mini flower wreath.
A chunky cowl.
I've also crocheted a face scrubbie & a dishcloth in 100% cotton to try out before making some for my stall.
If you head over to Annie's blog using the link above I do believe you'll find a list of other participants & I'm going to crack on with February's makes as after all it's a short month, maybe something heart themed I think.

12 comments:

Pink Flower said...

wow you've had a really productive month. I really like the crochet mini wreath, really sweet.

Apple Valley said...

Wow you have been busy this month. I love the flower wreath.

MarmaladeRose said...

Well done. Looking forward to seeing what you make next month.

bellaboo said...

Pretty and practical..I love your makes for January.The wreath is gorgeous! :0)

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Gorgeous makes, I particularly love your flower wreath!

melanie said...

What beautiful crochet :) xxx

The Vintage Gardener said...

I love your flower wreath too!

♥ flutter ♥ said...

Your projects look absolutely marvy. I love the wreath especially.

Thank you for sharing x

Sian said...

Yes, it's a short month indeed - I've been planning ahead too. But January certainly looks like it was a busy one for you - you have a lovely range of makes here

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Thecraftytrundler said...

Love your crochet, the flowers especially! What a great idea to get us all crafting more : )

SHARON XX

Wendy said...

Oh I love the little flower wreath, how pretty! I am currently addicted to crocheting dishcloths, can't beat 'em!